UPCOMING EVENTS & STAFF NEWS
The Walk to End Alzheimer’s is coming up fast and Hospice of Kitsap County has created a team! The walk is September 12th at 12 noon at the Louis Mentor Bremerton Boardwalk. It is easy to sign up and below are the instructions. It is always a great time with coworkers while promoting advocacy and building relationships. I hope everyone will consider joining the team whether he/she is able to physically walk on the day of The Walk or not.
- Click This Link
- Click “Register”.
- Under “New Participant” click “Join Team”
- In the “Team Name” box type “Hospice of Kitsap County” and hit search.
- Locate “Hospice of Kitsap County” and click join. Then follow the prompts to sign up.
Hope to see yall there!
Just a friendly reminder: Do not download/open files, or click any links from any unknown email addresses. We have had several employees receive an email claiming their inbox is full, this is spam, please disregard — if there is a problem with your inbox, IT will phone you, NOT email you.
A few preventable measures:
- · Use extreme caution in opening attachments. Only open attachments from safe sources. Do not open email attachments which you are not expecting (even from someone you know).
- · Never run a virus "fix" sent to you in email.
- · Use caution when opening pictures or music files: viruses are often disguised as these.
- · Do not open any files with a double file extension, e.g. iamavirus.txt.vbs.
- · Be careful when clicking on anything in an email. Anything you click is a potential virus. This includes anything that looks like a link to an e-card or other URL.
- · Be suspicious of emails with vague subjects such as 'I love you', 'Free vacation', 'Important', 'Warning', etc.